WELCOME TO SLAMMY'S KITCHEN... WHATS COOKIN?

ENJOY

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

i found a book

I believe I have selected the first book for my reading project in my honors english class: Herland. This book is quite an ironic selection from a guy that has been called a "women hater" and a "male chauvenist pig." Additionally, I have joined a club called the "she-man women haters." The author, Charlotte Gilman, has been known for her feminist works - the kind of material that I have stayed away from and mocked in the past. This choice is perhaps an effort on my part to experiment with another opinion - views that are different than mine. Do not be surprised, however, if you find a great deal of harsh criticism on this blog as I read this book. Stay tuned for more posts.

Slammy - out.

No comments: