WELCOME TO SLAMMY'S KITCHEN... WHATS COOKIN?

ENJOY

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

monday/tuesday 4/28 4/29

It is monday night and I am blogging on my home computer. Break was boring, just like every weekend except longer. Today in class I did not have my laptop because Miss Van Gunten took it after I wasn't taking good care of it. I tried to rent the book Bringing Down The House from the school library but they were out. Because of this, I wasn't able to get much done today. Tomorrow, I will start my website that will ultimately be my final project. Now, I am going to bed. I will finish this post tomorrow.

K, It's tomorrow now. I was going to begin my website but I was just informed that the research paper should be our priority at this time, so that's what I will do. I must first finish the book I am reading and then watch the movie 21. My research paper will be ready to be completed at that point. The paper will make the overall statement that the American people are suckered out of millions of dollars every day by Las Vegas. To prove this, I will use statistics, books, personal accounts and more. So for the rest of my week I will be partially researching Las Vegas gambling statistics as well as reading my book.

No comments: